Monday, May 21, 2007

The begining of my Blogging life...

Hi all, here starts my first blog. Well, although Blogging is most popular habit now days, but i wasn't interested on it. And recently, i come through few interesting info about IT stuffs that i wish to share with all out there. After think roughly, i decided that blogging is the right way to do it while i have no idea on which hosting is good to provider blogging experience and simply selected Google to host my blogs through - BlogSpot.com and Blogger.com. I would publish few interesting past experience of mine in next blogs to make sure i don't forgot it. But one thing for sure, i won't really wrote much about my personal life besides i am more interested to tell you about IT stuffs and my personal experiences related to IT. My blog might sound somehow boring as i am not an experienced Blogger :) Hope you could tolerate me. Thanks in advance for you understandings. Good Day !

No comments: