Thursday, December 31, 2009

2012 - 2009



My friend is the one forced me to follow him to cinema for this movie. I was not excited at beginning because I watched the trailer and it was not much expressive about the story. I also got confused with the movie "2012: Doomsday"

After watching the movie, I was totally freaked out. Either you guys believe it or not, Nostradamus has predicted the end of world (metal world) on December 21 2012. At the same time, Hinduism believes that the world will end when it is time for God to appear in real world. In another sense, it is known as Bhagavan Kalki avatar in Kali Yuga (metal world).

The myth do not say that everyone would die when it is end of the world. Instead, they predict that it is the end of Metal World but human beings will still remain although many would be killed. According to myth, at end of world, large wave (above 1000 feet) would flood into the cities and destroy most of the cities.

The movie did show that in visual that large wave flood into cities and kills everyone. But just before that, the reason for the wave was heat from the sun. They had arranged the logic well. And the plan for survival is totally agreeable!

The movie was total fun and excited was there all the time. I would have say the movie was total "shit" if they invented space ships as survival plan, but they did slap me back and say "we are smarter than u dumb!"

Rating: 10/10 (expensive movie, worth the time and money)
Class: Adventure
Mood: Excitement

Catchy Conclusions; flood, end of world, survival, new beginning

No comments: